Sell subscriptions by integrating the Stripe Payment Gateway with Magento® Recurring Profiles. Use Magento® as a powerful subscriptions platform for both physical products and virtual services.
TESTING CARDS |
ADMIN DEMO |
This is an add-on module to our Stripe Payments Magento® extension. Please make sure that you have the latest version of Stripe Payments installed before installing this module.
★ Features ★
- The module allows merchants to sell subscriptions for Magento®'s virtual, simple, grouped, bundled and configurable products.
- Subscriptions can be ordered in multiple quantities and can have variable shipping costs and tax. An appropriate subscription plan is automatically created in your Stripe account depending on the amount.
- Uses exactly the same interface as Magento® to create recurring profiles for existing products.
- Supports trial periods for subscriptions.
- Supports initial/setup fees only charged with the first payment.
- Supports coupons and discounts, i.e. Magento® coupons are matched with Stripe coupons by coupon code so that discounts can be applied to the subscriptions.
- Customers can cancel, pause or resume (suspend or activate) subscriptions from their account. Pausing/resuming subscriptions can be enabled or disabled from the configuration.
- Magento® admins can also cancel, pause or resume subscriptions from the Magento® admin area.
- Admins can create mail/telephone orders (MOTO) that contain subscription products from the Magento® admin area (normally not possible with Magento® recurring profiles)
- Subscriptions can be purchased together with regular products (normally not possible with Magento® recurring profiles).
- Multiple subscriptions can be purchased together (normally not possible with Magento® recurring profiles).
- Subscriptions can be used in bundled and grouped products in combination with regular products.
- Supports custom product options for subscriptions.
- Automatically creates recurring orders with Stripe Webhooks - At the end of each billing period, the module re-creates the original orders. Initial fees and expired coupons are removed from the recurring orders.
- The orders can be re-created in any "Order Status" based on the module's configuration.
- Can be configured to send order emails to the customer with every recurring order.
- Fixes Magento®'s totals which normally do not add subscriptions price in the Grand Total.
- Multi-store and multi-currency websites support, including all of Stripe's zero-decimal currencies.
- Optionally enable Amazon-style saved credit cards for faster customer checkouts. Customers can review and remove their cards from their account.
- Automatically assign or un-assign customers to customer groups when they buy or cancel a subscription.
- Automatically assign customers to a different group if a recurring payment fails, again handled with Stripe Webhooks.
- When a subscription is canceled through Stripe, Stripe Webhooks will also cancel the recurring profile in Magento®.
- Merchants can choose to create invoices for new and recurring subscription orders manually or automatically, depending on when they ship subscription items to customers.
- Works out of the box with IWD One Page Checkout, aheadWorks OneStepCheckout, GoMage Light Checkout, Fire Checkout and many other one page checkout modules.
- This is an add-on to our Stripe Payments module so it works in tandem with it for both regular payments and subscriptions.
- Includes translation files for multi-language websites
- 1 year access to free upgrades. learn more
- Free customer support learn more
- 25-day money back guarantee learn more
TESTING CARDS |
ADMIN DEMO |
Compatibility: Magento 1.6.0 - 220.127.116.11
Cryozonic is a Stripe Verified Partner.