Stripe Payments is an advanced and feature-rich module that will integrate your Magento® website with the Stripe payment gateway. You can now accept secure, PCI DSS v3.2 compliant payments directly from your website's checkout page without external redirects. Your Magento® admin area will deeply integrate with Stripe to manage refunds, multi-currency orders, telephone orders placed from the admin area, partial invoicing, saved cards, security checks, authorization-only orders and more. At the checkout, your customers will enjoy a fluid checkout that allows single-tap payments with Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Pay and Microsoft Pay. They can also checkout with one of many OneStepCheckout modules, over a professional appearance with card brand auto-detection and re-using previously saved cards. And your business will benefit from the module's advanced fraud prevention features, the coverage of many business needs such as charging after shipments, store translations, multi-currency support and much much more.
Stripe is a payment gateway with a very simple pricing model. In the United States, the pricing would be a simple 2.9% +30¢ per transaction with no monthly fees, refund costs or other hidden fees. You can check the pricing for your country by clicking here. Stripe is one of the most cost effective, reliable and user friendly payment gateways in the world.
Your earnings from Stripe are automatically transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis. It will accept all major international debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express from customers anywhere in the world. You can charge your customers in any currency, which will be converted in your country's local currency at an excellent conversion rate.
TESTING CARDS |
ADMIN DEMO |
★ Features ★
We've got you covered!
- Supports all major credit, debit, gift and prepaid cards.
- Multi-store, multi-currency and even multi-stripe account support.
- Supports all 100+ currencies and countries of Stripe.com, including zero-decimal currencies.
- GDPR ready.
What your customers will love
- Mobile customers can pay in a single tap with Apple Pay.
- Supports Google Pay, Android Pay and Microsoft Pay.
- Supports Amazon-style saved credit cards for faster customer checkouts. These are never saved on your server (only on Stripe's secure servers) and customers can add or remove them from their account if they want.
- Set custom bank statement descriptors for each of your store views, so that your customers know where each charge is coming from in their bank statements.
- A clean and professional look with all accepted card icons on the checkout page.
- Real-time card type detection with sliding and fading icon animations.
- Inline payment form validation with user friendly error messages.
- Supports Stripe.js v2 for increased security by tokenization.
- Supports Stripe.js v3 with Stripe Elements for SAQ-A PCI DSS v3.2 compliance.
- Supports 3D Secure for card fraud prevention (also known as Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, J/Secure or American Express SafeKey)
- Shift liability for chargebacks to the bank by using 3D Secure card verification checks.
- Use Stripe Radar to automatically mark high risk orders as fraudulent (see an example)
- The Address Verification System (AVS) is used to send the customer's name, email, phone, country, city, address, postcode and state are sent to Stripe to create custom Stripe Radar rules for automatically declining high risk orders based on merchant-defined rules.
- Stripe.js and AVS are additionally used in the admin area and customer account sections for 100% PCI compliance coverage. Your customer's card details are still secure even if your website is compromised.
- Supports the standard Card Verification Code (CVC) checks.
- In the admin area, view card verification checks for suscpicious orders together with card details from the bank such as the country of issuance.
Expand your business with powerful add-ons
- Need to sell subscriptions or accept monthly payments? Our Stripe Subscriptions add-on is already one of the best subscription modules for Magento® ever made.
- Are your customers based in Europe? Just plug in Stripe Euro Payments to accept payments with Bancontact (Belgium), Giropay (Germany), iDEAL (Netherlands), SOFORT (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy) and even SEPA Direct Debit (covers 32 countries within the Economic and Monetary Union)
- Are your selling in China? Cover 92% of the market with our Alipay and Wechat Pay add-on.
Full functionality coverage in your Magento® admin area
- Supports creating orders and capturing payments from the Magento® admin area, also known as Mail Orders/Telephone Orders (MOTO).
- Supports full, partial and adjusted refunds from the magento admin area, as well as refund fees, partially refunding shipping costs, refunding only certain items in a basket etc. Refunds work seamlessly with multi-store, multi-currency and multi-stripe account setups.
- Supports refunds through the Stripe dashboard. A Credit Memo will automatically be created in Magento through the webhooks system.
- Supports sending invoices automatically by email to the customer right after the order email.
- Choose between Authorize and Capture payments (i.e. capture payments immediately upon purchase) or Authorization Only payments (i.e. capture payments later) when you need to manually verify stock levels, shipping details etc before finalizing the payment.
- Re-capture expired authorizations using your customer's saved cards
- Supports Partial Invoicing when items are out of stock and an order cannot be fulfilled with all items.
What will save you development time
- Designed to work with the majority of One Step Checkout modules as well as heavily customized desktop/mobile themes and checkout pages.
- Includes translation files for use with either multi-language websites, or to help you easily customize labels to your liking.
We pay attention to the details
- Supports multi-address shipping.
- Supports setting a Minimum Order Amount, which if it is not met, the payment method is not displayed at the checkout.
- In multi-currency websites, choose to charge in either the store currency (what the customer sees at checkout) or the base currency after applying the exchange rates (which will save you Stripe's 2% currency conversion fees).
- Supports Stripe Webhooks for handling redirect-based payment methods such as 3D Secure.
- Rock solid reliability. We run an automated, comprehensive test suite before every new release to check all possible customer scenarios and to ensure that your customers get the highest quality of customer experience in the market.
How we guarantee a smooth and pleasant experience
- Comes with an always up-to-date, comprehensive installation and configuration guide with screenshots for the entire span of functionality, which can be comfortably read by non-technical store owners.
- We frequently update the module with new features and improvements, and we make sure to test it against every new Magento® version.
- 1 year access to free upgrades. learn more
- Free customer support. learn more
- 30 day money back guarantee. learn more
TESTING CARDS |
ADMIN DEMO |
If you have already purchased a Single Domain License and you need to upgrade to the Unlimited Domains License, please click here.
Compatibility: Magento 1.4.2 - 18.104.22.168
Cryozonic is a Stripe Verified Partner.