NOTE: This is an add-on module to our Stripe Payments extension, which means that you must have purchased our Stripe Payments extension before installing this module.
Allow customers to checkout directly from your product pages or cart page using Apple Pay, Android Pay, Microsoft Pay and Google Pay, increasing customer conversion rates and improving the customer experience on your website.
Stripe Express is a module for Magento that adds a single payment button such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, Microsoft Pay and Google Pay (whichever is supported by the device) right next to the "Add to cart" button of your product page, or next to the "Checkout" button on the shopping cart page. You can enable or disable these buttons to all of your product pages or your shopping cart page. This means that the Magento checkout page can be skipped all together and the customer can quickly and effortlessly checkout directly from your product pages or the cart, in a single tap of a button.
The module takes advantage of these new technologies to collect billing and shipping information directly from your customer's mobile device. This means that the customers do not need to fill their billing and shipping details in a form like the normal checkout page. They simply tap a button which opens a modal to review their billing, shipping and payment details as if they were at the final review step of the Magento checkout page. They then tap a payment button to finalize the order.
Account & Pricing
Stripe Express is not a service or product offered by Stripe, it is simply the name of this module, developed by Cryozonic. So other than your normal Stripe account, no additional account is required to use the features of the Stripe Express module. To use, you simply enter your Stripe API keys in the Stripe Payments module configuration section, and the add-on will reuse those for all transactions. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one from Stripe.com. There are no additional fees to the normal transaction fees for using Apple Pay and other mobile-based payment methods.
Your earnings from Stripe are automatically transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis. You will accept all major international debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express from customers anywhere in the world. You can charge your customers in any currency, which will be converted in your country's local currency at an excellent conversion rate. some payment processing fees will apply. In the United States, the pricing would be a simple 2.9% +30¢ per transaction with no monthly fees, refund costs or other hidden fees. You can check the pricing for your country by clicking here. Stripe is one of the most cost effective, reliable and user friendly payment gateways in the world.
- Supports Apple Pay, Android Pay, Microsoft Pay and Google Pay.
- The payment button can be enabled or disabled on the product page and/or the shopping cart.
- The button's text can be customized to be "Pay", "Buy" or "Donate".
- Your customer can select one of their saved cards, billing addresses and shipping addresses in the popup, or enter a new one.
- Your Magento shipping methods are presented to the customer for selection. When the shipping method changes, the price is recalculated in the popup.
- The theme can be customized to be Light, Dark or Outlined to better match your Magento theme.
- The button's height can be adjusted to match your Add to Cart button height from the configuration section.
- Uses similar styling as the PayPal Express button so that when it is enabled, they look well together.
- If you have configurable or required custom options on the product page, the button will validate those before opening the payment popup.
- At the product page, if the customer has other products to the cart, the placed order will include those products as well.
- Supports multi-currency websites.
- Supports all types of Magento products.
TESTING CARDS |
ADMIN DEMO |
Cryozonic is a Stripe Verified Partner.