Stripe China Payments is a add-on to our popular Stripe Payments module for Magento® 1 which allows merchants to securely accept online payments through Stripe using Alipay or WeChat Pay.
Stripe is a payment gateway with a very simple pricing model. In the United States, the pricing would be a simple 2.9% +30¢ per transaction with no monthly fees, refund costs or other hidden fees. You can check the pricing for your country by clicking here. Stripe is one of the most cost effective, reliable and user friendly payment gateways in the world.
Alipay and WeChat Pay are added on top of existing functionality provided by our Stripe Payments module, which includes advanced security features, full admin area integration and additional payment methods such as Apple Pay and 3D Secure.
Any of these methods can be enabled or disabled from the module’s configuration section, and they can be made available for specific countries and supported currencies. They can also be given custom titles appropriate to your checkout flow, or ordered based on the merchant’s preference. A configuration example is shown below:
When an order is placed on your website, the customer will be redirected to Alipay or WeChat Pay for authorization. After completing the authorization, your customer will be redirected back to your website where an order success page will be displayed. The module can be notified from Stripe about a successful or failed authorizations, in which case the order status will be updated from Pending to Processing if the charge has succeeded. This notification cycle is achieved by configuring Stripe Webhooks in your Stripe account. If the payment was successful, a successful order email will be sent to the customer and your earnings from Stripe will be automatically transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
When an authorization fails, the customer will be notified about the payment failure when they are redirected back to your website and the order status will switch from Pending to Canceled in your admin area with a comment on the order about the failed authorization.
- Supports refunds for both payment methods from the admin area.
- Supports partial refunds (for example, keep the shipping fee and only refund the product price)
- Enable only for specific countries or currencies.
- Set custom bank statement descriptors.
- Customers are saved in Stripe and associated with their payments.
- Orders are automatically invoiced and their status is updated when the charge succeeds (using Stripe Webhooks).
- Includes locale files for multi-language store setups.
- Payment information from Alipay or WeChat Pay are displayed directly on the order in the admin area.
Tested for compatibility with many OneStepCheckout modules such as:
- IWD OnePage Checkout
- Idev OneStepCheckout
- AheadWorks OneStepCheckout
- MageGiant OneStepCheckout
- MageBay OSC
- Amasty OneStepCheckout
- NextBits OneStepCheckout
- Magecheckout OSC
- AdvancedCheckout OSC
- Magesolution Athlete Ultimate Magento Theme
- MageWorx OneStepCheckoutPro
- GoMage LightCheckout
- MageCloud Clarion OSC
- PlumRocket OneStepCheckout
ADMIN DEMO |
Compatibility: Magento 1.4.2 - 220.127.116.11
Disclaimer Cryozonic Ltd is an independent Magento® development company whose products are not sponsored by or associated with Stripe, Inc.